- CE marked
- Single Use
- Latex Free
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions
- Compatible handles are colour coded
- Supplied in boxes of 10
- See Link for product details and dimensions
Callisto Eclipse Laryngoscope Blades
The Callisto Eclipse Laryngoscope Blades form part of the Timesco Callisto range; our brand is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. Offering Callisto Eclipse Tilting Tip Laryngoscope blades in size 3 and size 4 with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula and secure fitting.
- Callisto Eclipse Laryngoscope blades have a lever and a tilting tip to assist with difficult intubations. The tip elevates the epiglottis with minimal force and reduces the possibility of damage to teeth.
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Lever positioned at the rear of the blade to control the tilting tip.
- 2 metal ball bearings for a secured fit.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use handles and reusable handles.
- The tilting tip elevates the epiglottis providing an improved view of the larynx, without excessive force.
- The tilting tip on the blades allow greater flexibility and control during many difficult intubation cases such as cervical spine and neck injuries, prominent upper teeth and displacement of the larynx.
|Callisto Eclipse Blade size 3
|Callisto Eclipse Blade size 4
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet or exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help with any questions that you may have. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710 or by emailing us at: [email protected]