- CE marked
- Single use
- Latex free
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible blades are colour coded
Callisto Laryngoscope Handle Range
The Timesco Callisto brand is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. Excellent illumination and exceptional strength are some of the many features of the Callisto single use handle range, available preloaded in medium and compact size.
|Product Code||Description||Measurements||NPC Code||Box Quantity|
|DS.3940.460.10||Callisto Preloaded Handle, Compact||120mm x 29mm||FSM3228||25|
|DS.3940.450.10||Callisto Preloaded Handle, V2||119mm x 33mm||25|
|DS.3940.490.10||Callisto Preloaded Handle, Mini||120mm x 23mm||FSM4256||10|
- Powerful, bright LED bulb for excellent illumination with an average minimum output of 11,000 lux when measured 2cm from the bulb.
- Compact & V2 handles supplied in boxes of 25.
- Mini handle supplied in boxes of 10.
- Low volume plastic construction reducing plastic waste and cost of disposal.
- Clearly marked as single use on the base of the handle.
- Preloaded with alkaline button cell batteries, which are quick and easy to remove for safe battery disposal.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting compatible with green fitting laryngoscope blades.
- Expiry date clearly marked on all packaging.
- Metal hook bar offering exceptional strength for a single use handle.
- Patent number 2534157
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage across the UK (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex.