- CE marked
- Single Use
- Latex Free
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible handles are colour coded
- See Link for product details and dimensions
Callisto Robertshaw Laryngoscope Blades
Our Callisto Robertshaw Laryngoscope Blades form part of the Timesco Callisto laryngoscope range; a brand that is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. Offering a range of single use Callisto Robertshaw laryngoscope blades from size 0 to size 1 both with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula and secure fitting.
- Highly polished acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Single use logo clearly marked on the back of the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fittings.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use and reusable handles.
- Supplied in boxes of 10.
|Callisto Laryn Blade Robertshaw 0
|Callisto Laryn Blade Robertshaw 1
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet or exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help with any questions that you may have. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710 or by emailing us at: [email protected]
*Length x Height. Height is measured from the top of the block to the top of the blade. Measurements rounded to the nearest millimetre.