- Infant (No. 1)
- 107 (L) x 12.5mm (H)
- Box of 10
- CE marked
- Single Use
- Latex Free
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible reusable & single use handles are colour coded
Callisto Seward Laryngoscope Blade
Our Callisto Seward Laryngoscope Blade forms part of the Timesco Callisto laryngoscope range; a brand that is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance. Our Callisto Seward Laryngoscope Blade is available in size 1 – infant, with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula, secure fitting and no touch hook to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- Callisto is the U.K’s No.1 single use laryngoscope system. It has been designed to offer a true low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade.
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination.
- Single use logo clearly marked on the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use handles and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
|Cat. No||Description||Dim A||Dim B||Dim C||NPC Code|
|DS.3940.240.10||Callisto Laryn Blade Seward 1||105mm|
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet or exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help with any questions that you may have. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710 or by emailing us at: [email protected]
*Length x Height. Height is measured from the top of the block to the top of the blade. Measurements rounded to the nearest millimetre.