- CE marked
- Single use
- Latex free
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible reusable & single use handles are colour coded
- Sold in boxes of 10
Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blades
Europa is the U.K’s No.1 standard light, conventional single use laryngoscope system. The bulbs are housed in the blade, not the handle. The Europa LED Macintosh laryngoscope blades range is a low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs.
The Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blades Range can be ordered as follows:
|Product Code||Description||NPC Code|
|DS.2950.150.05||Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade Size 0|
|DS.2950.150.10||Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade Size 1|
|DS.2950.150.15||Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade Size 2||FSM1717|
|DS.2950.150.20||Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade Size 3||FSM1718|
|DS.2950.150.25||Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade Size 4||FSM1719|
|DS.2950.150.30||Europa LED Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade Size 5|
- Fixed bright bulb with focused illumination with an LED bulb that emits minimal heat.
- The bulbs do not obstruct the view of the airway. Single use logo clearly marked on the blade.
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Standard light, conventional ISO 7376 fitting compatible with conventional fitting single use and reusable handles.
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle so reusable handles will not get contaminated.
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable standard light blade.
- Sold in boxes of 10.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we strive to provide you with products that meet or exceed expectations. As part of our commitment to you and to ensure that we are delivering the high level of service that you would expect from Timesco our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help with any questions that you may have. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710 or by emailing us at: [email protected]