- Lithium rechargeable battery.
- LED life cycle of 7000 hours (over 420,000 intubations – assuming a usage time of 1 minute per intubation, 5 intubations per day, 7 days per week, every week and based on Alkaline batteries used at an ambient temperature of 20oC.)
- Constant light output of 43,000 LUX.
- 1 hour charge provides up to 12 months of use or over 41 hours (over 2500 intubations – assuming a usage time of 1 minute per intubation, 5 intubations per day, 7 days per week, every week and based on Alkaline batteries used at an ambient temperature of 20oC.)
- Early warning system to advise when low power, with auto shut off.
- Can be inserted in ION Reusable handles and Single Use Skin handles.
- Patent protected.
ION-R Lithium Rechargeable Engines
An innovative, intelligent lithium recharger for use with all Timesco rechargeable engines, the ION-R Lithium Rechargeable Engines offer a colour changing LED to indicate the health of the battery and the charging cycle.
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron. The majority of our General Medical products are available across a number of NHS Supply Chain framework agreements.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage across the UK (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex.