- CE marked
- Fully autoclaveable
- Latex free
- Extensive guarantees
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible handles are colour coded
Optima CLX Wisconsin Laryngoscope Blades
Optima CLX Wisconsin Laryngoscope Blades are reusable blades with a removable glass fibre light guide. The light guide easily clicks in and out without the use of tools to allow cleaning and replacement of the core, thus reducing the cost of ownership and maintenance.
|Product Code||Description||Measurements||NPC Code|
|2970.400.05||Optima CLX Wisconsin Blade Neonate No 0||76.5mm x 12.4mm||FSM784|
|2970.400.10||Optima CLX Wisconsin Blade Infant No 1||103.3mm x 12.2mm||FSM785|
- Optima CLX Wisconsin Laryngoscope Blades features a more open rear profile allowing even greater visualisation than the Miller blade. The flange of the Wisconsin widens slightly towards the distal end to give better control of the epiglottis.
- The fibre core is positioned to offer the least obstructive view.
- Highly polished 4mm replaceable, glass fibre core for maximum, focused illumination. It has a one piece snap in/out fibre core for easy cleaning and replacement. No tools required.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Fully autoclaveable metal blade with an anti-glare satin finish. Covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting metal block compatible with reusable handles.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Clear product information etched on the blade.
In addition to the Optima CLX blades above we also supply Macintosh & Miller blades and other speciality blades including Robertshaw and Seward patterns. Spare Optima CLX cores are also available. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have and our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help. You can reach us by calling us on: +44 (0) 1268 297710, emailing us at: [email protected] or via live chat.
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron. The majority of our General Medical products are available across a number of NHS Supply Chain framework agreements.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage across the UK (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex.
*Length x Height. Height is measured from the top of the block to the top of the blade. Measurements rounded to the nearest 0.5 millimetre.