- CE marked
- Fully autoclavable
- Latex Free
- Extensive guarantees
- ISO 7376 compliant
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible conventional laryngoscope blades are colour coded
Orion Laryngoscope Handle Range
The Timesco Orion laryngoscope handle range are fully autoclavable, reusable, conventional fitting handles for use with Orion and Europa blades. They are fully autoclaveable and are available in Medium, Small and Stubby sizes.
|Timesco Code||Description||Dimensions||NPC Code|
|2905.300.10||Orion Handle, Medium ( C )||147mm (H) x 29mm (Ø)||FSM068|
|2905.300.05||Orion Handle, Small ( AA )||147mm (H) x 19mm (Ø)||FSM1492|
|2905.308.10||Orion Handle, Stubby ( AA )||112mm (H) x 32mm (Ø)||FSM1493|
- Standard light, conventional ISO 7376 fitting compatible with conventional fitting reusable blades and single use blades.
- Fully autoclavable metal handle, covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
- Knurled handle design provides excellent grip.
- Spring loaded contact pin for secure electrical connection with contacts on the Orion and Europa blades.
- Clear product branding with the product code and CE located on the opposite side of the logo. The LOT number is also shown on the top of the handle.
- Secure screw cap for easy access for batteries. They can be powered by dry cell batteries or easily converted to a rechargeable handle by using the Timesco R Lithium Engines.
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron. The majority of our General Medical products are available across a number of NHS Supply Chain framework agreements.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex. Our sales and support team are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.