- Sets consist of either an XLED or Xenon Handle + Sirius Mac 2, 3 & 4 blades with insert & clear plastic case
- CE marked
- Latex free
- Extensive guarantees
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Compatible laryngoscope systems are colour coded
Reusable Laryngoscope Sets
Timesco’s Reusable Laryngoscope Sets are available in a variety of configurations to suit your requirements, containing 3 blades and 1 handle and supplied in a convenient polypropylene case. Alternatively, Timesco also supply single use sets as a ready to use system containing one blade and one handle in a clear pouch.
- A clear, impact resistant polypropylene case, which allows the contents to be clearly visible.
- Designed to hold Macintosh 2, 3 and 4 blades and a laryngoscope handle.
- There is a unique flexible button on the lid to allow EES engines and handles to be tested without opening the case.
- Contains BioCote silver phosphate glass antimicrobial technology to preserve the surface and prevent degradation caused by microbial growth.
|2955.970.10||Reusable Laryngoscope Set – XLED Handle + Sirius Mac 2, 3 & 4 blades|
|2955.970.20||Reusable Laryngoscope Set – Xenon Handle + Sirius Mac 2, 3 & 4 blades|
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron. The majority of our General Medical products are available across a number of NHS Supply Chain framework agreements.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage across the UK (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex.