- Fully autoclavable
- Compatible handles are colour coded
- CE marked
- Latex free
- ISO 7376 compatible
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- Extensive guarantee
Sirius XL Eclipse Blades Set
The Sirius XL Eclipse laryngoscope blades set belongs to the industry leading Sirius XL family of blades, exclusively available from Timesco. They are made from high grade stainless steel & incorporate an exceptional glass fibre optic core, allowing maximum light from Timesco Xenon or XLED laryngoscope handles to reach the articulating tip of the blades.
The Sirius XL Eclipse laryngoscope blades are supplied with an extensive 5 year guarantee; our mark of quality that you can trust. The Sirius XL Eclipse laryngscope blades are fully autoclavable and available in Macintosh design sizes 2, 3 & 4, benefitting from an enclosed fibre optic core preventing any ingress of debris, allowing for easy cleaning. Timesco also offer a complete range of standard Sirius XL blades.
The Sirius XL Eclipse laryngoscope blades are an invaluable aid for difficult intubations as they feature a flexible tip for elevation of the epiglottis fold providing an improved view of the trachea without excessive force resulting in less patient trauma.
- The non-replaceable glass fibre bundle is fully enclosed in the blade which allows easy cleaning.
- Rigid metal construction from fully autoclavable, antimagnetic stainless steel.
- Lever positioned at the rear of the blade to control the tilting tip.
- 3 metal ball bearings for secure fitting.
- Green ISO 7376 fitting metal block compatible with fibre optic handles.
- Clear product information etched on the blade.
- Tilting tip for the elevation of the epiglottis, providing an improved view of the larynx, without excessive force.
- Atraumatic distal end.
- Fully autoclavable metal blade, covered by a 5 year guarantee or 4,000 autoclaves, whichever is sooner.
|2955.177.20||Sirius XL Eclipse Laryngoscope Blades Set with Macintosh size 3 and 4 blades in a case|
The Timesco Sirius XL Eclipse laryngoscope blades benefit from an articulating tip to enable the elevation of the epiglottis fold; providing an improved view of the trachea without excessive force, resulting in less risk of patient trauma especially in difficult intubations. For example:
- Patients with restricted mouth opening
- Patients with protruding teeth
- Patients that have decreased neck movement
- Patients with spinal injuries
- Patients with cervical neck collars in use
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage across the UK (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex.