- ION-R (Lithium) Charger
- CE marked
- Latex Free
- Extensive guarantees
- 89/336/EEC Electromagnetic compatibility directive (as amended)
- 73/23/EEC Low voltage directive (as amended)
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- ION-R Charger Patent number 2494141
ION-R (Lithium) Charger
The ION-R (Lithium) Charger is available to order using the following code: 3125.100.15
- The ION-R (lithium) charger is an innovative, patented, intelligent and efficient lithium recharger for use with ION-R engines and Timesco-R engines.
- Only the engine is inserted into the charger and not the complete handle. This prevents cross infection from a contaminated handle to the charger.
- The ION-R charger (single and daisy chained) takes approx. 4 hours to fully charge batteries for medium handles.
- A fully charged Timesco R Engine Medium (C Size) will last approx. 2 hours
- The colour changing LED indicates the health of the battery and the charging cycle.
- Once engines are fully charged the recharger will go in to a low power state to avoid draining any unnecessary electricity, truly energy efficient.
- Side plates can be removed to daisy chain 3 chargers together and receive power from one power supply.
REPUTABLE BRAND. As a family owned business, Timesco have been at the forefront of medical product design and innovation since 1964 and are recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative companies within the industry. We are proud to manufacture and supply an unrivalled portfolio of medical products to medical professionals in Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry & General Medical.
END USER SATISFACTION. It’s important that the end user is satisfied with the products that we supply. From concept through to design and manufacture, our aim is to deliver products made to exceed internationally recognised quality standards and customer expectations.
CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. All of our products are available to order direct, alternatively we work with third party distributors including NHS Supply Chain, Bunzl and Squadron. The majority of our General Medical products are available across a number of NHS Supply Chain framework agreements.
SALES SUPPORT. We have a dedicated external field sales team strategically located offering extensive coverage across the UK (Territory Manager details are available on request). We also have an internal sales/customer support team based at our head office in Basildon, Essex.