- CE marked
- Latex Free
- Extensive guarantees
- Supplied with multilingual instructions
- 89/336/EEC Electromagnetic compatibility directive (as amended)
- 73/23/EEC Low voltage directive (as amended)
Timesco R Engines
Timesco R Engines – A quick, simple and low cost solution to convert existing dry cell laryngoscope handles to a rechargeable version. Simply replace the dry cell batteries with the equivalent Timesco R engine.
|Timesco R Engine Small (AA size), 2.5v
|Timesco R Engine Medium (C Size), 2.5v
- Timesco R engines are guaranteed for 3 years.
- The engines convert Timesco reusable handles to a rechargeable system. No special end caps/modifications required (excluding stubby handles).
- The batteries use Lithium Ion technology to provide quick charging in an ION-R charger, (typically takes approx. 4 hours to fully charge batteries for medium handles) and deliver consistent and reliable power.
- Adaptors/Inserts are used to ensure that both engine sizes fit into the ION-R charger.
The ION-R charger is an innovative, patented (patent number 2494141), intelligent and efficient lithium recharger for use with ION-R engines and Timesco-R engines.
- Once engines are fully charged the recharger will switch to a low power mode to avoid using unnecessary electricity.
- Only the engine is inserted into the charger, reducing the risk of cross contamination from a handle to the charger.
- The ION-R charger (single and daisy chained) takes approx. 4 hours to fully charge batteries for medium handles.
- A fully charged Timesco R Engine Medium (C Size) will last approx. 2 hours
- The colour changing LED indicates the health of the battery and the charging cycle.
- Side plates can be removed to daisy chain 3 chargers together to receive power from a single power supply.